Friday, May 15, 2009

Addison Leigh Rothermich

Addison Leigh joined our family on May 1st at 4:42 a.m. She weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. Everyone has to ask, "Did Tracen and Aubrey have really dark hair like that?" The answer is yes. It lightens up as they get older.
Okay so here is the funny part. My sister-in-law and I were due on the same day (May 9th) and ended up in the hospital on the same day! Addison and Sydney would have the same birthday but I checked in about 12 hours after Shae and being that I tested positive for Group B Strep, I needed 8 hours of penicilin. That put me into the next day.
Everyone in our family is doing great. Aubrey and Tracen love their little sister. Tracen always wants to hold her and Aubrey is my human baby monitor and lets me know when she's crying by saying, "baby cying". She also tries to put the pacifier in her mouth. Aubrey thinks that when she has hers in her mouth that Addison needs one too. And John, he's just trying to figure out how he is going to fit three kids in his recliner!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Awwww, she's an absolute doll Shauna! I've been anxiously awaiting pictures of the new addition! :0) Love all the new updates...looks like you'll have a wonderful and busy summer!